The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neon

Neon

Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED Empty
PostSubject: Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED   Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 am

Name:Pikachu

Days of Clubing?: Umm Gh0st aka Daniel went to CrisisX to advertise and i checked it out TBH i hated it because i was thinking about "sams" server with the 317 gh0st said they copied off him.

Reasons for mod: My reasons i want to be a mod is because i can help new interested people that say confused about Clubshadow. My last reason, is because i can gag/kick/ maybe ban spammers o_0.

Advertised Before: Yes

Where at: CrisisX.net Daniel aka Gh0st saw me For PROVE

You got the guts for it?: Yes, i usally handle people like this on a server i used to be mod on.

If you WERE a Mod what would you do: I would first Not be cheap and spawn things o-0 i would ban/gag spammers depends on the thing their spamming. What ever Gh0st tells me to do ( no raping little children Sad)

You been a mod?: YES,

where at:? I was once at a server and i was mod forgot the name tho. Sad

I have been advertising on recent POPULAR servers for RuneLocus http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&id=9669 Theres a 525 for you! This Server included the following:Vesta Morrigan spirite shields and Working AGS Emotes All the way to the Runescape Standards.!

After im done with this application i will vote 24/7 I have voted all the days Ive played. :] 2weeks i presume.

Last edited by Neon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sarah4

PostSubject: Re: Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED   Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:28 pm

nice job your app looks alot better than mine Razz

Sarah <3
everyone vote , pm me for help.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED   Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Got a lot of mod competitions around here!
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Funny   Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 am

Funny how only me and sarah mostly help Razz
Back to top Go down
sarah4

PostSubject: Re: Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED   Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 am

yeah Razz but yet we still have not gotten a mod spot :/

Sarah <3
everyone vote , pm me if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED   Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED Empty

Back to top Go down

Neon's Mod @pplication EDITED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Most Unique Game Experience Out! :: Forums :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: