The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
master77775

Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator application   Moderator application EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi clubshadow!
Some of you know me on Clubshadow i play alot on this server.
Ok now 1st off I think i would like to help out the admins and other staff mems on different things they need during the game.Most of the admins and mods now me.I'm a nice person but i will be in demand if needed to.I always see people player jumping in edge which is iligal and they never get cought because no admins or mods are on to catch them.I dont disrespect people if they dont dis respect me.
I respect people in higher placement then me(admins or other mods), I'm a cool person to talk to. I'm live in Texas.I am currently in highschool. And lastly thank you and plz daniel or any other admin looking over my application pm me my results if i make it or not.

Thank You.
Master77775 king
Back to top Go down
master77775

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:36 pm

(little sumthng i forgot to add)
I give all my thanks to Daniel for creating game and aftermathh whos been really helpful at problems ive had in game. l2pk plox is also another person i give thanks to for listing to my complaints about players aswell as microshade4 and daniel.
Love u guys
thank you
Master77775
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 am

Pending =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator application
Page 1 of 1