The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donor shop and a 2 concerns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
master77775

Donor shop and a 2 concerns Empty
PostSubject: Donor shop and a 2 concerns   Donor shop and a 2 concerns EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 pm

ok now 1st off one complaint i have,if u can fix it,ok now
1)people are still glitching the javs.
2)there is a guy in the game his user is:oppolite he uses cheat engine so itl be tricky u need to ban him he hacks and can hit a 99 damage in 1 d claws spec.He also can hit a 99 damage and kill u even in safe zone.he also tele's all to edge to kill them and take ther rares,armour,etc. try to ip ban but be very careful as he can ban you back using his cheat engine hack and i hope i dont get banned for doing this. concider it ask pat he knows about him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok now for my recomendation.
In the donor shop i think ther should be full stat and not just hammer.
Now for the big one, Morrigan, there is only morrigan coif in shop i believe there should be the chaps and top aswell because the other parts are becoming rare.
reply to here wht u think about my post.
P.S. the game is really bad ass plz do not switch the whole server just the shop.ty

Again plz reply
Master77775
Back to top Go down

Donor shop and a 2 concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Most Unique Game Experience Out! :: Forums :: Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: