The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gh0st
Owner
Owner
Gh0st

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 pm

A few important things you should know before making your application.

1. Don't make your application your first post, if it is your first post you obviously aren't active enough on the forums to become part of our staff.

2. Do not copy other people's format, this means if someone uses a certian list of questions in there application you are NOT aloud to copy it and use it for your application.

3. Do not ask me for an explanation in-game for why your application was denied, I do not have time to answer every single person's questions about it.

4. Make sure your application takes more then 2 minutes, actually put some effort into it and make it look like you really want to be a part of our staff!

5. Get yourself well known around the server and have maybe a few pictures of people saying you should be part of our staff, this really helps your application stand out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.club-shadow.com
Kira
Admin
Admin

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ BEFORE POSTING   READ BEFORE POSTING EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 am

Dan i may promote right?
Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING
Page 1 of 1