The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame Empty
PostSubject: Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame   Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Hey every playe and forum user out there reading this i'd like to tell you all something Wink well ive played this server for about a week now, and i think i deserve a position for moderator, let me explain

well ive aready amde 3 people join this server and they should get you 2 more votes daily jsut to let you know Very Happy plus mine is 4 votes daily and thats only one reason hehe...

Also im willing to Advertise on a few servers AND post a video on youtube jsut for the players.
You must be wondering ,"is this noob bluffing?" no im not, i have experience(a little i guess lol Rolling Eyes ) I've been mod on a couple servers and admin on 2 plus im almsot done with my own 317, currently making customs, so i do ha some experience
most staff is friends with me, ive done ALOT of max hits on this server, i was first too hit a 99 with dharoks i hit 49 with whip 63 with vls 72 with ags(not max i know)i hit a 41-37 with dds too.
ALSO i'd like to point out if im mod i always give 1 warning(unfortunatley my friends too)

In conclusion this mod applicationwill hopfully not be denied (accept and you get cookies (-: )
Back to top Go down
magehero

magehero

PostSubject: Re: Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame   Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:12 pm

that is alot better. im sure you will get picked Very Happy. GoodLuck
Back to top Go down
Gh0st
Owner
Owner
Gh0st

PostSubject: A Few Pointers   Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:34 pm

I only read the whole thing cause your handin out cookies but... for now this is pending. And since I like you I'm going to tell you why.

1. This was your second post and your other one was another mod application im guessing, you HAVE to be more active on forums if you even want to be looked at for a staff posistion (even graphix designer).

2. An application is like an interview, you want to talk fluently in an interview so in an application you want to type fluently. A few typing errors are ok (not good but OK). It isn't that hard to look over your topic before you post it and correct the errors (if you can't spell your not the man for the job).

3. Put a little proof of your accomplishments on other servers (pictures, video links) it just shows that you really want to be on our staff and that your willing to put time into your thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.club-shadow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame   Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikey for mod :-)!!! A.K.A Range 4 me-ingame
Page 1 of 1