The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

redclub3 for mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redclub4

redclub3 for mod Empty
PostSubject: redclub3 for mod   redclub3 for mod EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 pm

reson why i should be mod is because i advertise a lot on other servers ( im not spamming) i make videos ill post the link i will make more than one. i am a very active member. i love to helpout. i give new people stuff to start them out like d claws g maul dfs sprite sheild ankor and others.

ps i never hit a 99 on undead i got a video to prove it if u all WANNA SEE IT. ok ill post my links now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScGe3qapdc8
Back to top Go down
Gh0st
Owner
Owner
Gh0st

redclub3 for mod Empty
PostSubject: i laffed when i saw this   redclub3 for mod EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm

cmon man...

1. reports of glitching in bounty hunter for free stuff

2. proof of impersonating a staff member

3. you have an advertising vid for another server on your youtube account that was posted a week ago

4. your video was horrible and your getting no views on them and your saying it brought lots of players...

why even make an application ffs
Back to top Go down
http://www.club-shadow.com
redclub4

redclub3 for mod Empty
PostSubject: lol   redclub3 for mod EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:47 pm

that server shut down i do not glitch u cant even get statius as a drop and thats all i really got. all my other stuff if from pking noobs at edge. um im new to making videos at least its better than making a video on skill capes gf to what ever noob made that 1 that noob dident get the part where i said jking and i got people that will tell u i said that and im new to movies and if u rember when i was reported od inPERSONATION i talked 2 the admins as soon as i got on and saw them like 4 rel i was going 2 donate 50$ buy 4 get it man if ima get acused of impersonation and u noob coders can even put a chat log in to see exactly what i said. gf again and i give stuff away so dont even comment on that because u will never win. and u admins cheat u hit 78 on me when we were fighting and u didont even special and u were wearing the same shit as me. so gf again and if u dont belive me this is what u are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU
Back to top Go down
magehero

magehero

redclub3 for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: redclub3 for mod   redclub3 for mod EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 pm

redclub4 wrote:
that server shut down i do not glitch u cant even get statius as a drop and thats all i really got. all my other stuff if from pking noobs at edge. um im new to making videos at least its better than making a video on skill capes gf to what ever noob made that 1 that noob dident get the part where i said jking and i got people that will tell u i said that and im new to movies and if u rember when i was reported od inPERSONATION i talked 2 the admins as soon as i got on and saw them like 4 rel i was going 2 donate 50$ buy 4 get it man if ima get acused of impersonation and u noob coders can even put a chat log in to see exactly what i said. gf again and i give stuff away so dont even comment on that because u will never win. and u admins cheat u hit 78 on me when we were fighting and u didont even special and u were wearing the same shit as me. so gf again and if u dont belive me this is what u are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU
well after what you just said. im pree sure you won't get close to staff.
Back to top Go down
corn

redclub3 for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: redclub3 for mod   redclub3 for mod EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:48 am

one of shitest vids ive ever seen:)
Back to top Go down
Gh0st
Owner
Owner
Gh0st

redclub3 for mod Empty
PostSubject: LOL   redclub3 for mod EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Number 1: try and atleast type the words correctly...i don't care if you don't use puncuation or something but i can barely even read the damn post

Number 2: the skill cape video is to show that our server has skill cape emotes working (wich is a very big + to a server and you would know that if you weren't so retarted)

number 3: i told you it was a temporary ban...and you freaked out rofl, you broke a rule and i banned you? is there something you don't understand about that????

number 4: you said that statius isn't even a drop and thats all you have? so what do you do? glitch or spawn? seriously kid please learn how to argue because you havn't won this argument
Back to top Go down
http://www.club-shadow.com
Sponsored content

redclub3 for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: redclub3 for mod   redclub3 for mod Empty

Back to top Go down

redclub3 for mod
Page 1 of 1