The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

more benefits for donators

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I O N

more benefits for donators Empty
PostSubject: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 pm

currently donators dont really have any benefits more than normal members Sad all of the items that you can get at donator store can either be dropped in fights or alot of non dontors have because they have been given them by staff or other palyers, i think it would really help get ppl to donate and thus make the server better if there were benefits to being a donator that you cant get while being a non donator. at the least donator items like bronze bow should actually be donator items only as in only donators can use them.

just my input
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 pm

That would be fairly cheap to otherwise non donators.
Back to top Go down
sarah4

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 pm

well i see what hes saying, but i dont think you should take there c bows away... maybe make a new item for donars only, that cant be droped or non donars cant use? (:
Back to top Go down
samantha1223

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm

or u can stop complaining casue either way the serversgood just needs to be populkated and donator ant that special as it is just make donators not ablwe to trade or loose items in wildy
Back to top Go down
I O N

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 pm

samantha1223 wrote:
or u can stop complaining casue either way the serversgood just needs to be populkated and donator ant that special as it is just make donators not ablwe to trade or loose items in wildy

are you serious?
ppl arent going to donate if you dont have any benifits for it.
and the server isnt going to get better or be able to hold enough ppl for it to be popular without people making donations
Back to top Go down
I O N

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Neon wrote:
That would be fairly cheap to otherwise non donators.
lol? thats the whole idea of donating - to get an advantage over other players and help the server

sarah4 wrote:
well i see what hes saying, but i dont think you should take there c bows away... maybe make a new item for donars only, that cant be droped or non donars cant use? (:

its called donator bow... as in its meant for donators. kinda pointless if all players can have them
Back to top Go down
killer4life

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 am

claws and ags should become donator only
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 am

killer4life wrote:
claws and ags should become donator only
Think of the non donators. they will have a Non advantage.
Back to top Go down
I O N

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 am

Neon wrote:
Think of the non donators. they will have a Non advantage.
again... the whole point of being a donator is to have an advantage in the game otherwise why would anyone donate?
come on now use your head this isn't that hard of a concept to understand -.-
Back to top Go down
sarah4

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm

My thought on this whole convo.
i tihnk that you should not make ags and claws or w.e he said donator only,because non donators have them and thet would be unfair to take them from the.
but i tihnk you should make a new item donator or make some items now like phats or something to where only donator can wear them i know thats going agianst what i just said ^ but things like ags and claws actually have a major use phats are just for show (:

Sarah <3
everyone rember to vote and play alot! (: need any help pm me.
Back to top Go down
I O N

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:28 pm

sarah4 wrote:
My thought on this whole convo.
i tihnk that you should not make ags and claws or w.e he said donator only,because non donators have them and thet would be unfair to take them from the.
but i tihnk you should make a new item donator or make some items now like phats or something to where only donator can wear them i know thats going agianst what i just said ^ but things like ags and claws actually have a major use phats are just for show (:

Sarah <3
everyone rember to vote and play alot! (: need any help pm me.

so basically all your saying is that donators shouldnt have any advantage over normal members...?
Back to top Go down
sarah4

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 am

not what im trying to say :/ but i mean that that should have an item that is donator only but not take away the other things that players areldy have if that makes any sense. :/

Sarah <3
Back to top Go down
I O N

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:52 am

that does make sense but players werent supposed to have donator bows (bronze crossbow) so they should just make that a donator only item (hence the name "donator" bow) and its not that big of a deal if some non members loose one item that they have especially because 95% of the non members that have it got it for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more benefits for donators   more benefits for donators Empty

Back to top Go down

more benefits for donators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Most Unique Game Experience Out! :: Forums :: Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: