The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I O N's staff application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I O N

I O N's staff application Empty
PostSubject: I O N's staff application   I O N's staff application EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi, i am I O N in game, hopefully most of you know me Razz

the main reason i want to be a staff member is so that i can have a greater impact on helping this server be better and grow.

i am online every day and for the most part there are no staff members on when i am on during the week so i could help alot for that period of the day (usually between 6pm-11pm pacific standard time, i live in california Very Happy)

i am very active in the forums and post any suggestions i have that i believe will help our server. i have donated a good account and plan to donate more in the future (once wellsfargo sends me a new card lol) to help out the server and i try to get members to join our server whenever i can. I also vote everyday (duh!) and remind ppl to vote ingame and to register to our forums to make a more active community.

Bonus: i also found a good way to dupe items on Pur3zscape and gave a way over $500 dollars worth of duped donator items to ***** with there economy XD. and yes i think thats a bonus because they're a bunch of duchebags that keep trying to ***** with our server (sorry for my bad language).

well, thanks for reading and considering me i hope i get one of the open spots Very Happy
gl to all who are competing with me Razz
Back to top Go down

I O N's staff application
Page 1 of 1