The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killer4life Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killer4life

Killer4life Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Killer4life Mod Application   Killer4life Mod Application EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:56 pm

1. Your name on server - Killer4life

2. Why do you want to be a mod? - To provide help in the west coast players when staff is not online to kick spammers or help players.

3. What have you done on Club Shadow to make it better? - I have donated to Club Shadow which shows i am dedicated.

4. What can you do with mod powers? - Help protect server from spammers in west coast times and help players.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Many servers i also had a server of my own but it failed

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: Well the servers i was Mod/Admin on were all 317 and now they are all gone.

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod, post their name(s) here. - You can ask staff or players who know me they might not like the idea but im ok with that.

8. Have you ever broken a rule? - Never

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -

10. How many hours are you on a day? - Hmm at least 4-6 hours per day or more.

11. Will you be active on my forums? - Of course.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you - I have no msn. Aim/Yahoo: livinginferno818. yes they r both the same.

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) - Well to start off i can be online at times that any other staff wont be on because i am from california. Last night players needed help and i couldnt help them because staff was not there because of the time and also server was crashed once more when i was online and i couldnt do anything because no staff was online. So i had to stand around to watch anyways i will prevent all that from happening when no staff is online. I will not abuse my newly given powers and i will help all players who are willing to cooperate.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - yes i have owned a server it was called Roflscape it was a 317 server.

15. If you have put ip here - Not online anymore.

16. How old are you? - 18

17. How long have you been playing the server for? - Hmm its been about 2 and 1/2 days but i promise it will be longer.

18. Have you met the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for Mod? - I have not had 5 players to join server but i did ask people. Please look into consideration that i did donate which shows i am dedicated.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Killer4life Mod Application   Killer4life Mod Application EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 pm

You're a mod... You will be also the LAST mod for now
Back to top Go down
killer4life

PostSubject: Re: Killer4life Mod Application   Killer4life Mod Application EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:05 pm

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!! tyvm!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killer4life

PostSubject: Re: Killer4life Mod Application   Killer4life Mod Application EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm

chris i know u told me that i cant be mod right now and that i have to w8 but i not going to agree with that i did all that it takes to be a mod and i not going to stand for this and i want my mod back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer4life Mod Application   Killer4life Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer4life Mod Application
Page 1 of 1