The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scotty ko u for staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S C O T T Y

scotty ko u for staff Empty
PostSubject: scotty ko u for staff   scotty ko u for staff EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:03 pm

hey some of you know me as scotty or scotty ko u ingame
i would like to be staff because i love this server so much and have made many friends on it and i am a great pker.
i have played since the first day the 525 was running and have played the 317 with dan too.
i have had great times on the server especially when we prank called people and called Albert that was awesome =) P.S. We love you Albert!
i think that you can trust me because i have had staff on many servers and have never got demoted or banned. if i managed to get staff and i did anything wrong i will accept ip ban because if i make players unhappy then i make the owner unhappy because players are moaning to him. if i missed anything of how much i love dan, the staff, the players and the server or any questions please post here.

thanks, Scotty ko u
Back to top Go down
Reece_

Reece_

PostSubject: Re: scotty ko u for staff   scotty ko u for staff EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 am

Scotty... Great application, any proof of these Moderator's on other servers? Just wondering cause most people say they've had it on other servers.. Just no proof is hard to belive.
Back to top Go down
thnks2

PostSubject: Re: scotty ko u for staff   scotty ko u for staff EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:09 am

Hey dude, no offence, but maybe add some capitals on the right spot? Further on, nice apply.
Back to top Go down
S C O T T Y

PostSubject: Re: scotty ko u for staff   scotty ko u for staff EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 pm

True i have no proof and most of the people say this but when i was staff (mod, admin and co) on some servers they were silab. i have no proof because i never took screenies and never got time to make a pk vid and the servers have recently closed down so sorry no proof='( btw im sorry that my grammer isnt perfect ='( btw thanks for saying nice apply =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scotty ko u for staff   scotty ko u for staff Empty

Back to top Go down

scotty ko u for staff
Page 1 of 1