The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

b u g z admin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
b u g z

b u g z admin application Empty
PostSubject: b u g z admin application   b u g z admin application EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 pm

1. Your name on server -b u g z

2. Why do you want to be an Admin? -i think i could really help the server and im good with coding!

3. What have you done on Club-Shadow to make it better? -well i have been muting and banning people on the chatbox if they spam break rules trash talk about the server etc.

4. What can you do with admin powers? -i think i could really help people like if some1 is wrongly jailed by a mod i can un jail them or i can ban people if they are spammers.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yes

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners: godzhell.com/admin kid-server.no-ip.biz/co-cowner rs4.comli.com/coder/co-owner

7. Who would recommend you to become a admin, post their name here- i own i , Chelsea (i think) Matt (i think) Alex (highly)

8. Have you ever broken a rule? -no

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). -
10. How how many hours are you on a day? -7-16 (i have no life...)

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -yes

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so i can talk to you -rob-zombie@ragescape.org msn

13. What you can do as a admin? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) -i can help new comers.i can be friendly to staff and players.i can report bogs and glitches.i can help code if its ever needed.i can help with hacked accs.i can alert people to join forums and post and to stay active.i can get lots of people to join the server.i can vote everyday.i can remind every1 to vote everyday.and i can help new mods/admin to learn the commands etc.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -yes

15. If you have put ip here-godzhell.com , kidserver.webs.com ,
rs4.comli.com
16. How old are you? -15

17. How long have you been playing the server for -almost 1 week
Back to top Go down

b u g z admin application
Page 1 of 1