The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for admin- ancient pkaa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ancient

application for admin- ancient pkaa Empty
PostSubject: application for admin- ancient pkaa   application for admin- ancient pkaa EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Your name ingame?
ancient pkaa

Why do you want to be a member of staff (admin)?
Because i think i can make this server more interesting and inspiring for those who are wanting to become a admin.

Have you ever been a member of staff on any other server?
I have been a moderator/admin/Co-owner, on many servers before.

what rules have you broken on any other server?
I have broken no rules on any server before.

how active are u on this server?
I will be on 15/7

How will you help the server to make more people in being interested in joining us?
I will be there when people need me to be i will not allow cyber bullying, and i will also help newcomers when in need, i also am responsible i'm a good editor/video editor, and have done for many servers i would like to make your server look interesting.

Please write your msn messenger so i can can Contact you.
my msn is greenday_home@hotmail.com.

what will you do as admin/ for the server?
I can show people new things make people laugh and make them have a great time on the server, and also help people that have never done jad before ill tell them the stances when to pray, and also join people on raids on to corporal beast bandos boss there is plenty of things i can do for the server.

Do you own a server?
I have owned a server before, but i didn't like hosting and i tried to find a hoster but couldn't seem to find one so i deleted it but it was a great server, and im going to help as much as i did for that server.

what is your age?

Why do you think you should be apart of the staff society?
I would like to help out the server as much as i can, and i DO NOT abuse my powers and i would make the server alot more fun for people so they look forward into playing the server and try and get as many people to VOTE as i possibly can, not only other people i will VOTE 24/7 every 24hrs

Yours sincerly, Ancient pkaa
Back to top Go down

application for admin- ancient pkaa
Page 1 of 1