The Most Unique Game Experience Out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P01sonarr0wz as Admin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
p01sonarr0wz

p01sonarr0wz

P01sonarr0wz as Admin! Empty
PostSubject: P01sonarr0wz as Admin!   P01sonarr0wz as Admin! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Username: P01sonarr0wz
Why you’d like to join the team?:hey, my name is hamzah, im 15 years old, and ive been looking for private servers for ages now.
I was on youtube looking for a fun server(not to challenging server)when i stumbled upon this
as i said, i have plenty of previous private server experience, i know when people are pjing, trying to scam, dupe, multi, or simply just cheat. i have read through the rules carefully and realize whats is and isn't against the rules. I will enforce these laws, as best as i can. Jailing,banning and ip banning or just giving warning, i can release these punishments when needed, 2-3 warning, jail, bann and ip.
Admins are not olny for snitching,lol, but i know they are here to help too
i really get irritated when i dont receive help on a stupid laggy server. I know how badly it can piss u off, further more, as an admin il with help with all my effort
lastly, the popularity of this server,my youtube channel, himynameishamzah, is somewhat sucessful, with my suscribers growing, i will be able to recieve many user to this server. Another way to increase population is good old voting, i hav many freinds and as a matter of fact, voting is somthing i do naturraly. If i enjoy a server i will defenitly commit myself to vote.
Another thing ive always noticed is people abusing there admin powers. For example, jailing and banning randomly. When it comes to me, ive learnt my lesson, i understand than if i abuse my powers i will be banned, or even worse, i wont deserve respect.
Respectful,helpful and kind is wat im trying to achieve, with this administrator job i will advance in achieving my goal to become the best administrator no matter what im on. This will not olny help me, but the people around me in game and out. It will show people to respect and be nice.
What you enjoy the most from Club Shadow?: Making freinds and helping others
How you enjoy supporting the community?: Well,i joined quit long time ago and im active over that i have much past experience of what players enjoy and dont. For example, unhelpfull people. I want to show that im am helpfull and will suport people for their needs. In my mind, this is what im naturaly good at, making it awfully fun for me.
Thanks -Comment-
Back to top Go down

P01sonarr0wz as Admin!
Page 1 of 1